All references for lead screws in DINGS' have following characteristics.
- Lead Screw Material
- 303 Stainless precision cold rolled steel
- Screw Coating
- Teflon coating is optional
- Standard Screw Accuracy
0.0071 inch/foot (0.18mm/300mm)
- Screw Straightness
- Screw Efficiency
- From 35% to 85% dependent on lead. Also depends on the usage of an Anti-Backlash nut with screw. The larger lead, higher efficiency of screw.
- Operating Temperature
- -20℃ ~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature
- Storage at room temperature with a relative humidity as lower than 75%, clean, well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
- Screw Backlash
- Generally around 0.01~0.1mm
- System Backlash
- Includes screw, motor and attached mechanics. This will be the sum of all backlash in customer's motion axes.
- Nut Material
- POM/PBT with Self-Lubricating material.
- Wear Life of Screw and Nut
- Depending on the load, speed, and environment, it is typically millions of cycles.
DINGS' Linear systems are manufactured from high quality materials. Because of variable effects of friction, lubrication and cleanliness, exact life cycle can not be predicted.