The screw stepping motor is mainly used to prevent the relative rotation of screw and nut, so as to make the screw move axially. It can carry out angle control according to specific commands and has self-locking capability which can realize rotor positioning during motor stops. The following is a specific introduction to the "application and principle of screw stepping motor".I. Application of screw stepping motor
1. When the screw stepping motor works, the winding of each phase is not constantly energized but energized in turn according to a certain method.
2. The angle at which the rotor turns with each input of a pulse electrical signal is called the step angle.
3. The screw stepping motor can carry out angle control or speed control according to specific commands. During angle control, the stator winding is changed once for each pulse input, the output shaft rotates by an angle, the number of steps is consistent with the number of pulses and the angular displacement of the output shaft is directly proportional to the input pulse.
During speed control, continuous pulses are fed into the winding of the stepping motor. The windings of each phase continuously circulate electricity.
The stepping motor rotates continuously and its speed is directly proportional to the pulse frequency. Changing the power on sequence, that is, changing the rotation direction of the stator magnetic field, it can control the forward rotation or reverse rotation of the motor.
4. The screw stepping motor has self-locking capability. When the control pulse stops input and the winding controlled by the last pulse continues to be energized with DC, the motor can remain in a fixed position, that is, stop at the target position of the angular displacement controlled by the last pulse.
In this way, the stepper motor can realize rotor positioning during motor stops.
1. A screw is meshed with the nut and some method is adopted to prevent the relative rotation of the screw and nut so as to make the screw move axially.
2. Generally speaking, there are two ways to realize this transformation. The first is to build a rotor with internal thread in the motor to realize linear motion by combining the internal thread of the rotor with the screw. The second is to take the screw as the output shaft of the motor and combine with the screw through an external drive nut outside the motor to realize linear motion.
As a result, the design is greatly simplified so that in many application fields, the linear stepping motor can be directly used for precise linear motion without installing external mechanical assembly.
3. Linear stepping motor is widely used in many fields with high precision requirements such as manufacturing, precision calibration, precision fluid measurement, precise position movement and so on.
The above is the introduction of "purpose and basic principle of screw stepping motor". Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.