Brushless DC motor has the advantages of traditional DC motor. It has small volume and light weight. It will not produce sparks. It is especially suitable for explosive places. When it needs to be disassembled, the dust and dirt on the motor surface should be cleaned. The following is a specific introduction to "characteristics and maintenance of brushless DC motor"I. Characteristics of Brushless DC motor
1. It can replace DC motor speed regulation, frequency converter + variable frequency motor speed regulation, asynchronous motor + reducer speed regulation.
2. It has the advantages of traditional DC motor and removes the structure of carbon brush and slip ring.
3. It can operate at low speed and high power and can save the heavy load directly driven by the reducer.
4. Small volume, light weight and large output.
5. Excellent torque characteristics, good middle and low speed torque performance, large starting torque and small starting current.
6. Stepless speed regulation, wide speed regulation range and strong overload capacity.
7. Soft start, soft stop and good braking characteristics which can eliminate the original mechanical braking or electromagnetic braking device.
8. High efficiency, the motor itself has no excitation loss and carbon brush loss, eliminates multi-stage deceleration consumption and the comprehensive power saving rate can reach 20% ~ 60%.
9. High reliability, good stability, strong adaptability and simple maintenance.
10. Resistant to turbulence and vibration, low noise, small vibration, smooth operation and long service life.
11. No spark, especially suitable for explosive places, explosion-proof.
12. Trapezoidal wave magnetic field motor and sine wave magnetic field motor can be selected as required.II. How to maintain brushless DC motor
1. Before disassembly, blow the dust on the surface of the motor with compressed air and wipe the dirt off the surface.
2. Select the working place for motor disassembly and clean up the working site environment.
3. Familiarize with motor structure characteristics and maintenance technical requirements.
4. Prepare tools (including special tools) and equipment required for disassembly.
5. In order to further understand the defects in the operation of the motor, if possible, an inspection test can be conducted before disassembly. Therefore, put the motor with the load for test run, check the temperature, sound, vibration and other conditions of each part of the motor in detail, test the voltage, current and speed, then disconnect the load, conduct a separate no-load inspection test, measure the no-load current and no-load loss, and make records.
6. Cut off the power supply, remove the external wiring of the motor and make records.
7. Select a Megohmmeter with appropriate voltage to test the insulation resistance of the motor. In order to compare with the insulation resistance measured during the last maintenance to judge the insulation change trend and insulation state of the motor, the insulation resistance measured at different temperatures shall be converted to the same temperature, generally to 75 ℃.
8. Test absorption ratio K. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the motor insulation has not been affected by moisture or the degree of moisture is not serious. In order to compare with the previous data, the absorption ratio measured at any temperature should also be converted to the same temperature.
The above is the introduction of "characteristics and maintenance of Brushless DC motor".
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.